What they say......
Skin Science is a new skincare brand from Norway which is inspired by the marine life found along the country's Arctic coastline. Containing 5 key ingredients clinically proven to have a radical effect on the skin.
1. Spermine - Found in every living organism where it protects vital organs from free radical damage.
2. Omegatri - Omega-3 from Atlantic Salmon, which is very similar to the Omega-3 found naturally in the human body.
3. Zonase X - A natural and gentle exfolliant that is produced by salmon embryos to help them beak down the eggshell that protects them.
4. LEX - Derived from salmon roe that is rich in antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins.
5. Quicklift - Non-sticky compound creates an invisible network of sugars that tightens the skin.
Protect - Potent antioxidants like Spermine help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, while SPF filters shield the skin from damaging UV rays.
Maintain - Hydrating and smoothing ingredients such as Omegatri, Zonase and Quicklift are crucial to help maintain the barrier function of the skin and keep it performing at its best.
Renew - Ingredients such as LEX that promote collagen production are combined with vitamins and lipids to help renew and rebuild the skin.
Skin Science Bio Active Renewal Complex Cream.
Older skin that lacks elasticity will benefit from this nourishing moisturiser, which contains LEX, a compound shown to increase collagen production by 600% in just 8 days. It also contains Spermine for powerful protection against oxidative stress and UV damage.
Wow are you suitably blinded by the science of this product?
What I say......
I will start with the things that I like about this product. First of all the packaging, I love the idea that this a tube with a pump, so much more hygienic.
FYI this product was provided by PR